Monday, March 3, 2014

How do you deal with accessibility in the kitchen? Cause I'm really low to the ground and I'm kinda tilted back and I only have use of one arm which is proportional but small like the rest of me so I can only reach one shelf in our cupboard and it's pretty difficult and I can't open the fridge or reach the stove at all so my parents have to make sure they put my chips and cookies on that one shelf and it's really annoying cause I can't sneak food or get snacks for myself I feel so helpless
[Image is: a typical, and inaccessible kitchen]


Is it possible to keep some non-perishable food in your room? Usually (at least I’ve found) bedrooms are most accessible. So if there was a way to designate a certain surface or location for snacks then getting them could be totally up to you. Just a suggestion. I don’t know if it’s feasible or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment