Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Advice: How Do You Feel About People's Questions When Asked In Person?

How do you feel about people’s questions when asked in person (if you usually receive any questions at all)?



Another great question! And I’m going to say that honestly with questions, it depends who’s asking. To me, there’s a difference between a three-year-old asking me why HE doesn’t need crutches like me and a grown adult and complete stranger asking something out of the blue, because they feel entitled to the information.
If it’s a friend or family member, or anyone to whom I’ve already said, “If you have questions, let me know!” Like I did with you. If I offer, then I don’t mind answering questions. But if I don’t offer, then chances are, being put on the spot will make me really uncomfortable in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment