Friday, February 19, 2016

My First Interview (on Growing Up with a Disability)

On Monday of this week, I got the chance to do my first interview with Ellen Stumbo!  This was a follow up to my guest post series on Ellen's blog about growing up with a disability.  We had a great conversation!

Watch, listen or read to hear me answer your questions, including:

"I was in line at JoAnn's Fabrics, ahead of a woman in a wheelchair.  She started talking about how it used to be faster because there was a line for disabled customers.  Should I have let her go first?"

"What made your teacher so mean?  The same thing happened to me." (See: The Elementary Years)

"What advice would you give a young person with CP who is feeling left out?"

"I think it would be cool to hear about your friendships during your school years..."



If you didn't get the chance to read my posts and would like to, you can find them here.

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Email: toniasaysCP@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment