Loving this week's show! Bethany and Adam were a fabulous team. I really liked seeing her take on the Roadblock. I was kind of nervous about the biking, but she did fine. What I loved the most was actually how meticulous they were on the Tea Time Challenge. They were the only team I saw who practiced their approach before going for it. I liked that Bethany asked if her body position was okay before they did it for real. And I loved how they didn't hesitate to take their time.
It paid off, too! Hooray 2nd place!
- Published Works
- Favorite Posts
- Interview with Ellen Stumbo: Growing Up With a Disability
- Contact Me
- All About CP and Me (Free eBook)
- CP Survival Guide
- Video: How and When to Talk to Your Kids About Their Disability
- Place Blindness and CP
- Video: What You Need to Know About CP
- Disability on The Fosters