So, Bethany continues to prove me wrong every single time I am remotely nervous for her. This episode was no exception with her taking on the super high, rickety bridge, the zip-lining, and the puzzle, Incredible balance and adaptability at its finest, from the confidence she showed on that bridge to her taking off her shoes for the puzzle.
And they maintained! Still 2nd place, halfway through the race!
- Published Works
- Favorite Posts
- Interview with Ellen Stumbo: Growing Up With a Disability
- Contact Me
- All About CP and Me (Free eBook)
- CP Survival Guide
- Video: How and When to Talk to Your Kids About Their Disability
- Place Blindness and CP
- Video: What You Need to Know About CP
- Disability on The Fosters