- Published Works
- Favorite Posts
- Interview with Ellen Stumbo: Growing Up With a Disability
- Contact Me
- All About CP and Me (Free eBook)
- CP Survival Guide
- Video: How and When to Talk to Your Kids About Their Disability
- Place Blindness and CP
- Video: What You Need to Know About CP
- Disability on The Fosters
Monday, September 28, 2015
Question: Do you ever have trouble with your feet and lower legs swelling?
I haven't, actually! The only thing I have trouble with is my legs feel cold a lot. Gotten better since getting a couple pairs of legwarmers. But elevating your feet and looking into those support stockings sounds like a good start. The only thing I can think to recommend is a good Google search, and if things don't improve in a reasonable amount of time, perhaps, see your doctor? Sorry I can't be of more help with this.