Friday, February 20, 2015

Exercise Palooza - Round 2

132 words
1 minute read

It's been almost two weeks since I've started exercising, and I just got done with another Skype workout with the friend who's been helping me with workout stuff.  She came up with a few series' of exercises (upper body, core and balance).

Did a little teaser course of the new exercises and I can do them all!  The core stuff is the hardest (except for this weird and wonderful exercise that I've never heard of that is super fun.)  Taking the weekend off and will start Monday with the new exercises.

Happiest exercise accomplishment this week?  Wednesday, when I finally figured out how to master my oblique exercises and could do five on each side!

Stay tuned for more exercise updates!

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)