Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Gratitude

239 words
2 minute read

Our planner (since July) has had a section dedicated to gratitude.  I thought I'd share the things we've been grateful for this year.

1.  Found

2.  Dragon

[Image is: Tonia smiling with a stuffed dragon on her shoulder]
3. You there to help with Greenie

4. I love you

5.  I love you more

6. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

7. You're the best!

8. Love you and I am here whenever you want to / can process anything

9. NAPS

10.  Jordan's singing stream

11. Apartment

12. Reconnecting with [former camper]

13. Teamwork makes a dream work!

14.  "Look at my old neck!"

15. Extra money after hair appts

16. Weekend to rest!

17. Love you!

18. So proud of us for prioritizing inner children

19. Love inner children

20. Ride to get flu shots

21. Inner children time

22.  Chanel Miller - Know My Name

23. 3 days off!

24. Lots of time to rest

25. Love you!

26. Nadiya's book coming (Finding My Voice - Nadiya Hussain)

27. Flannel sheets yum cozy.

28. Chanel - gentle touch.

29. Jo's portrayal of PTSD on Grey's.

30. Poloing with friends.

31. NaNo planning

32.  Jordan - Schoolin' life :)

33. [Friend] demonstrating safeness

34.  Extra hour of sleep!

35. Friends

36. Support system

37. You and your support

38. Processing times

39. We have time

40.  A peaceful day on NC-versary

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)