Saturday, July 28, 2018

Happy Bloggerversary - 4 Years at Tonia Says (Part 2)

285 words
2 minute read

Tomorrow's my bloggerversary, and I thought, to celebrate, I'd continue counting down the Top 10 posts I've written here (by views) since I first started blogging.  (Part 1 is here if you missed it.)  



[Image is: a cake with four candles being lit.]
The countdown keeps going today with the sixth, fifth and fourth most viewed post on Tonia Says:

6.  Dear Parents Whose Baby Has Just Been Diagnosed with CP - Going back to 2016 for this one.  (Actually reads like an earlier version of what ended up being my summer series in 2017.)  As always, wanted to get the message out that a CP diagnosis is not the end.  It's part of what makes your baby / child who they are.  


5.  Let's Talk About the Effects of Consistent Patronization - Another 2016 post here, about yet another topic I had never seen discussed.  There was not even a term for this, though I looked high and low for one before I wrote this post.  I'm really glad this one is widely read because I think it's important, as it speaks to an issue that really does not get talked about.

4.  What You Need to Know About Blogging About Your Disabled Kids - This one goes back even further, to 2015, and talks about a super important topic.  In an age where almost everything is fair game as far as blogging goes, I felt it was important to try and come up with some basic guidelines that protected the disabled kids / community from exploitative blogging that is so pervasive.

Tune in tomorrow (the official bloggerversary) for the Top 3 posts from Tonia Says!

***


Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)