Monday, July 22, 2019

Summer update

170 words
1 minute read

Hey guys.

Not updating much these days for Reasons, but I thought I'd post a brief update and let you all know that I'm here.  Still writing the same thing I've been working on since last fall.  Enjoyed our birthday.  (38 now - what even...)  And that means Tara and I get excited about 4-pound vaccuums...

A couple months ago, though, I started getting to know fellow blogger, Shannon Dingle.  Shannon is a fierce advocate in the disability community and the survivor community.  She's a mother of six children.  Two days ago, she and her kids suddenly lost their husband and dad, Lee.

I know not everyone is in the position to give financially, but perhaps you could share the link to the GoFundMe set up for the family so that more people can see and give, if possible?

Thanks so much.  No one should have to go through such a horrific loss and then have to worry about bills...


***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)