Monday, March 29, 2021

7 People With CP to Follow On Social Media

 176 words

1 minute read

[Image: a phone sceen with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram apps visible]



AlyssaMachelle - She/Her

I make cool art and talk about disability. 
RB: http://lyssamac.redbubble.com
IG: http://lyssachelle.art

***

AmandaLeduc - AmandaLeducwriter, THE CENTAUR’S WIFE (2021) | DISFIGURED (2020) | THE MIRACLES OF ORDINARY MEN (2013) | Communications 
@theFOLD_
 | #CerebralPalsy | dog mom | she/her


***

Crutches&Spice - she/her Black girl magic+disabled pride |MA Global Comms | my thoughts | #DisTheOscars + #AbledsAreWeird #ThingsDisabledPeopleKnow | Envelope imani.barbarin gmail

***

Gavin McHugh - I’m an actor with cerebral palsy. I swim, surf, grocery shop, and love the beach. I’m Christopher on Fox’s 9-1-1 (monitored by mom)

***

Keah_Maria - Writer/Author. Rainbow flagBi IconRainbow flag Sam’s Super Seats (fall 2022) The Pretty One(2019)lit rep: 
@abuckslater
 created #disabledandcute film/tv: 
@RachMiller
 she/her

***

maysoonzayid - Haj Musa Zaid's daughter, Lucy's mom. #CDKO #DisCo 
@GeneralHospital
 Hate the tweet not the typo. RTs are not endorsements 1/2 of 'em are insulting me 

***


TaraJean - 30-something. Disabled. Aphasic.  Give me all the calming piano music, books and soft textures.

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I was surprised at how many of these folks I wasn’t following, despite us having many mutuals. I’ve rectified that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm glad you found more of us to follow!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)