Monday, March 14, 2022

Answering Your Burning Questions About CP

109 words
1 minute read

[Me, modeling a hat and resting in bed.]

***

Every March, it's Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and every March I open myself up to questions about CP.

This year, I actually got some!

***

How will my cerebral palsy will affect me later in life?

10 Things No One Tells You About Aging With CP

***

How common is chronic pain with CP?

A quick Google search says that 2/3 of adults with CP (or 66% of us) report chronic pain impacts us.  (Myself included.)

***

And that was it!

For more answers to CP questions check out this link:

Cerebral Palsy FAQ (by parents of kids with CP)


***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)