Saturday, February 15, 2020

20 Must-Reads

251 words
2 minute read

I tend to blog about books here from time to time.  I write major in depth posts annually (since 2018) detailing the books I read throughout the year.  But I thought it might be helpful to have a list of the best of the best (with links! So you can find them and read if you want to!)

*Note: The ones written by me were rated 5 stars by other people.  They're on this list because I've read them recently.

1. Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents by Lindsey C. Gibson

2. Any Man by Amber Tamblyn

3.  Becoming by Michelle Obama

4. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

5.  Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

6.  Found by me

7. Free Cyntoia by Cyntoia Brown-Long

8.  The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

9. Healing the Adult Children of Narcissists by Shahida Arabi

10.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


[Image: A bookshelf surrounded by a heart]

11.  The Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle

12. Know My Name by Chanel Miller

13. Off Balance by Dominique Moceanu

14.  Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor

15.  ROOM by Emma Donaghue

16.  ROOTS by Alex Haley

17. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

18.  Somewhere Inside by me

19.  My Story by Elizabeth Smart

20. An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon

How many have you read on this list?

Any you are planning to read?

***

Don't forget to connect on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I always love hearing from people. :)